A root canal is a treatment is a best dental procedure which is used to repair and save a tooth that is badly decayed or becomes infected. During a root canal procedure, the nerve and pulp are removed and the inside of the tooth is cleaned and sealed. This is the advance process which relieves your dental pain and save your teeth. Patients typically need a root canal when there is inflammation or infection arises in the roots of a tooth. This treatment restores your dental condition back to perfection and maintains your smile make over for a long run.
What Steps Are Followed During The Treatment?
- Root canal treatment consists of a number of steps to restore your damaged teeth to perfect condition.
- The expert dentist examines and x-rays the tooth, and then local anesthesia is administered to the affected tooth.
- A dental dam is usually placed over the affected tooth to isolate it and keep it free from saliva.
- The endodontic makes an opening through the back of a front tooth or the crown of a molar or pre-molar to remove the diseased pulp, called a lumpectomy.
- Next, the pulp chamber and root canals are cleaned and shaped in preparation for a filling.
- The endodontist fills the root canal with best material and restore the damaged teeth.
Why Choose Us?
SAI Laser Dental Care is an eminent clinic which offers Root canal treatment and repairs your badly damaged teeth. With years of experience this clinic brings latest equipment and proficient doctor under one roof to deal with this critical situation and provide you with superior treatment choices, a pain-free procedure, and a prompt, no-hassle service in a professional way. All doctor of this clinic specializes in the care of the dental pulp and work to restore your natural tooth and secure your long term oral health. Through proper diagnosis and treatment the specialist removes the pulp inside the tooth, cleans, disinfects and shapes the root canals, and places a filling to seal the space.