Teeth filling are the advance dental procedure which helps to restore your damage tooth back to its normal function and shape. During the teeth filling procedure dentist first removes the decayed tooth material, cleans the affected area, and then fills the cleaned out cavity with a filling material. This filling process helps you closing off spaces and prevents further decay. Though dental filling procedures are most commonly used to treat cavities, but it is also used to repair cracked or broken teeth, or teeth that have been worn down over time. There are different type of materials are used for fillings include gold, porcelain, a composite resin and an amalgam and improve the function and appearance of the dental condition.
Different Kinds of Fillings:
Dentists can fill your cavity with one of three materials, from the oldest to the most modern:
- Gold which has long been prized for its malleability and durability.
- Silver amalgam which is a more modern and less expensive option.
- Composite resins, which has the advantage of appearing the same color as your other teeth.
Benefits of Teeth filling:
- Quick procedure: When only one tooth is affected by decay, the fillings treatment can be completed in as little as one hour
- Long lasting: Tooth-colored fillings tend to last about five to seven years.
- Cost: Treatment is typically covered by dental insurance
- Appearance: Tooth-colored filling restore a natural appearance and often used to replace old silver amalgam fillings
Why choose us?
SAI Laser Dental Care is the prominent dental center which offers Tooth Color Filling and improves the appearance of your teeth professional way. This is the best clinic which brings certified dentist to perform this process with precision and provide additional strength and support to your teeth. With extensive knowledge and vast experience the expert dentist clean out the infected tooth and removes all signs of decay and damage and bond the filling material to the tooth to improve the original function of the teeth.